News often reports that natural stone facade panels fall and injure people. In addition, the cost of decorative stone cladding is expensive. However, the good news is that you can have a better alternative material to help you complete your project with a safer, more durable, and cost-effective material: faux stone vitreous enamel panels.
Here are some advantages of using faux stone vitreous enamel panels as a replacement for natural stone facade panels:
- The high degree of pattern realism, with a similarity of over 90%.
- Acid, alkali, salt water, and sunlight resistant.
- It will not fade when placed outdoors for more than 30 years.
- Will not break and fall to hurt people.
- The weight is much lighter than natural stone facades.
- Much less cost than natural stone facades.
Below is a comparison photo of TECO's stone-like VE panels and natural stone facade panels:
We would like to provide you with the above sample of our faux stone VE panel for your reference. Please click here to leave your contact information so that we can send you the sample.
Furthermore, do not miss the opportunity to check out TECO's faux stone vitreous enamel panel project reference. --- B3 & B4 Exchange Square Buildings located in Xinyi Planning District, Taipei City. Click on the photo below for more specific information about this project.
I will be happy to discuss with you further about your demands. Please feel free to contact us now!